Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Breast feeding in public

Today I fed Frederick while at the new Pita Jungle (my favorite restaurant ever) Ahwatukee location.
A. We've really gotten the hang of nursing in general/in public
B. it's impossible to use a cover anymore because he has always hated having something over his face and he just pulls it off anyway
C. I don't show much at all because he covers everything up
D. I wouldn't care if it did or if it offends anyone anyway because that's what my breasts were made for! And I'm feeding a human being!!!!

Well I was feeding him and not thinking much of it when woman came up to me and told me, "thank you for nursing in public," and that it gives other women the encouragement and confidence to also nurse in public.

It was such an awesome empowering moment for me!

That's all; goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment