Friday, March 16, 2012

28 years later......

I had such a great 28th birthday!!! It was so fun being with family here in Florida. Everyone made me feel special. Collin & Freddie spoiled me, of course, and it was so great getting lots of calls, texts and Facebook posts wishing me happy birthday. (my sweet mom even wrote out a card from Monte and Dottie girl.) I felt so loved! Thank you!!

As for the day, we got up, had a delicious eggs, bacon, and potatoes breakfast, then opened presents (I got a teal yoga mat, cute tiny ceramic hot chocolate cups, pretty mint green nail polish and a couple of other little things.) Then we went and saw Grandma Hermann at the assisted living facility, and headed to the beach!!!! It had been such a while since we had been to the beach and Freddie's first time ever! So fun!!! He love love loved crawling around the blanket and touching the sand, and even going into the cool ocean water with us. But then he fell face first in the sand and got it in his mouth, up the nose and in the eyes!! Then beach time was over.

We headed back to he house and went swimming in the pool together. Now fun! I sure have a little water baby! He loved it! An I nursed him in the pool on the steps. I'm so lucky that my family is so understanding and supportive of me.

We ended the night at Moe's a delicious Mexican food restaurant. Great great day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment