Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!!

The day was beautiful, slightly rainy and ended up sunny. We drove to Sarasota and ate incredible Arabian food. We did a little thrifting, then to see We Bought a Zoo. I loved it! Animals! Family! Loved ones! Nature! Community. Loved it. Then on the way home we stopped at an Amish Produce stand and bought a few items of deliciousness. Yumm. I love Florida. Poor Frederick is really teething and a little miserable. Poor poor darling. He is still such a good boy and doing rather well with it. And he chewed on his first tomato today!! I could tell he loved it despite the weirded out look on his face. Hehe.
I love my husband & my son. I love March. I love and miss my kitties. They are having so much fun at the Money's! We will see them soon!

Tonight: pizza!!! (I was inspired by Amy Scerra!)

Freddie, sucking on a tomato! He had a love/hate relationship with it.
Though things go topsy turvy And meals they miss a few,
These newly wedded couples have OTHER things to do!


1 comment:

  1. YAY for pizza! And that sunset, Amish produce stand, family, nature, friends?!?!?!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete