Saturday, March 31, 2012

General conference pt 1

I really enjoyed conference today. This morning Collin and Freddie and I watched together, then had the missionaries and good friends the sales over for brunch/afternoon session. I loved the stuff about families, raising children, elder Hollands talk about jealousy!!!! They were all very good.
So much extra love in our home. I was humbled to be Collins companion and Fred's mommy. I know I'm a cat loving weirdo, but I was just so happy. with my two men and two kitties. The Smith Force Five!
I had lots of questions, and miracles: they have been answered here and there throughout the day. Can't wait for tomorrow. General Conference lifts my soul, gives me hope and comfort and encouragement to change. I need to have more patience more charity. Need help with what to do next. Where to go.
I also loved the talk that said it is not possible to get to the point of no return or unforgiveness. His is our Father. He loves us.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay, breastfeeding! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks really yummy. And I love your little family...all five of you!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete