Monday, July 02, 2012

flagstaff. my 4th great love (after cs, Fred, and the kitties, of course)


We decided to get out of town on Saturday, and drove up to good ole Flagstaff, AZ with some friends. It was a lovely drive. We played Trivial Pursuit, and the GIRLS WON, yeahhhh!



Got into town and first things first: Lunch. Downtown Diner. I told you we ate like 19-year-olds. Yipes. My stomach just can't handle what it used to. It was delicious though. 

<


We walked in and out of lots of shops and galleries downtown. I love all the cute handmade home and baby things, delicious soaps and organic body products, and all the other odds and ends (odd being the operative word). 
Silliness in shops...which one do you prefer to wipe your bum with?




Collin's excellent impression of crazy Matthew Mcconaughey:

Of course we had to go to campus. I had to reminisce. I had to show off my beloved McConnell and tell all the stories about all the good times. I've started this stuff early with Fred. But I have to, because you see, this is where it all started. This is where I became me. 
Leading the tour...here it is....(they immortalized me by making my dorm into a study lounge after me. Last person to live in 4C19.)

still there behind the light panel after 9 years!

He loves this place. Collin, too. We just might move there (I wish). Ps. Fred is going to walk any day. 

^^^Walkup Skydome and Lumberjack Louie^^^^

Old Main: This building made my decision to go to school at NAU definite. 

My comic book shop:

I love you, Flagstaff. 








1 comment:

  1. Nikki, you look great in all these pics! Great posts with lots of visuals of fun adventures! I love that you are talking to Freddie about your college days. I cannot wait to have my girls visit Wellesley!
    Flagstaff is so beautiful. Fun!

    ReplyDelete