Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tonight: last, first.

Tonight Frederick got so hyper before bedtime while riding around on his dads back, making his shape people dance, giving his dad rides on HIS back, and marching around singing "Choo choo choo." We were laughing so hard! He has such a great funny personality. The baby in my belly was kicking so hard! He or she wanted too get out and play with us! Then we calmed down by singing a few more songs and reading a couple books. He picked two since he will be two years old tomorrow. I know, it's hard to believe that he has been in our lives for two years, that 2 years ago, he wiggled his way into the world and here he is, jumping, running, talking, laughing, reciting, doing things all by himself, and every once in a while still showing he needs me. Collin read to him and I got all sentimental about his last night as a one year old.
Happy birthday my Frederick Ian. I love you. I love your dad! I am so excited to continue experiencing life with you. I can't wait to see you become a big brother. I'll need you're help!
Love, mama.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Happy birthday F! Unbelievable! What an adventure. And it's awesome when they get so hyper... especially when babe-in-belly wants to join in! What a fun family! P.S. my bet is another boy!

    ReplyDelete