Saturday, December 07, 2013

For the strength of youth

I have been studying and analyzing the for the strength of youth pamphlet for personal progress for the past few weeks. I feel so blessed to have this guidance and these standards in my life. It has given me much insight into what I can do better to make my life easier, my relationships stronger, and to be a confident strong daughter of God.

I wish for my young women to make and accomplish these goals because I love them very much and know it will bless their lives. I also desire for my family and especially my children to become familiar with and live these standards. We will work in then together! We are a very blessed people and church. We are never alone. We are never in the dark. We have every resource given to us and it starts with personal, sincere, humble prayer to our Heavenly Father. 

Good night!

Link:
https://www.lds.org/youth/for-the-strength-of-youth?lang=eng



























Oh baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment