Saturday, February 22, 2014

Freddie said......

Fred: I can kick Hattie? 
Me: absolutely not!
Fred: absolutely sure?


(In sacrament meeting) 
Fred: Where's daddy o? 
Me: right there
Fred: (loudly) He's in the potty!


(Feeling under his hair in front)
Fred: WHERE IS MY EYEBROW???!!!


He begins his prayers with, "thank you for da father."


Fred: where is daddy O?
Me: at work
Fred: he's workin' in the shop


Fred: (playing in the dirt) I'm working at my job. In the dirt. 


Fred: (in crazy monster voice) WE HAVE NO CHEESE!!!!!


Fred: I LOVE milky, mommy.

Fred: I LOVE the rain!! (It rained all day Saturday!!--one of just a few times in the year.)


"I'm so happy, mommy!!!!" (In the photo below because I said he could help me make eggs.)


Fred: I'm a Ho-Ho-Ho!! (Photo below)







3 comments:

  1. YES! it begins! ollie, too, is just starting to give us some gems. isn't little freddie great?! (as if you didn't already know that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehhe your posts on what Rhett says inspired this. I has to document. I can't wait to hear more Ollie talk. Toddlers are so great! (And drive me nuts all at once!!)

    ReplyDelete