Thursday, April 22, 2010

Be... something something

I love Thursdays because we get a new shipment of products into the store. I love putting away brand new Aveda products. They are so clean, and beautiful and pretty smelling and the plastic is so smoooooooth.



I want to get all of these things. And I want to get a manicure, pedicure, massage, and my hair done. I'm finally a girl. But alas, I'm supposed to wait a month more. I bet old Daniel is a softy and let's me early.

This post just isn't getting formatted the way I want it to. Pretend it is symmetrical.

1 comment:

  1. the first time i ever got my hair done in a salon (i always had sisters/friends who cute hair) was at mood swings in tempe - an aveda salon. yep the products are yummy. and i can relate to loving the way that packaging feels... haha.

    ReplyDelete