Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a guy and his dad





There's nothing better than my husband and my baby. They are both perfect. They are mine forever. Collin is such a good dad. Before he goes to work, he kisses us both a hundred times. It's got to be hard to leave little Frederick, but like so many other good dads, he does it for us. He's so selfless. Having a baby is exhausting, and he helps me and supports me so much. I try to not wake him in the middle of the night so that he can get a little rest, but Fred and I are still getting good at breast feeding and I have to turn on the light or ask Collin for help. He never complains. 

5 comments:

  1. i love these pics of little fred with collin! isn't it so sexy to see your husband as a stellar father? i love it. am so continually happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Erin! I really fall in love all over again whenever I see the two of mine playing, snuggling, whatever! You are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures! It's an amazing feeling to have your own eternal family. Can't wait to add a baby to ours! SO happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hear hear! I echo all the above sentiments. There is nothing more charming, more heart-tendering than seeing dads with their babies. It's continually a miracle how the addition of a baby makes the love between a couple be multiplied a million times over and then there is still MORE love leftover to give to the baby. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good Daddy!!! I still get tears in my eyes when I see Neal cuddling with any of our boys.

    ReplyDelete