Saturday, October 15, 2011

i love you, kid.


TODAY: my mom and I were out shopping most of the day. In the fabric store I breast fed Freddie in the bathroom...standing up the whole time so it kind of broke my back, but he had a good latch and there was no seating. THEN at Frys...once again started in the bathroom, but this lady showed us a place with couches by the pharmacy. awesome. this older lady told me that I'm doing the right thing. hehe.


when I was little, my mom and dad wrote to me in a journal to document funny things I experienced. I found it later in life and apparently I had an imaginary friend named Mary whom I would talk to in ice skating class. I need to do that for fred...the journal writing.

Frederick....put you in your fall clothes this weekend. you're so cute in everything. you immediately fall asleep when you get put in your car seat and it's really cute because you get sweaty and get wicked bed head. you're always grunting and making adorable stretching noises while you sleep. you sleep SO well in public places, but wake up whenever I put you down. you love to be cuddled up on someone's tummy. you are one month old TOMORROW, and I just can't believe it. I can't believe you're mine and daddy's. I can't believe I get to watch you grow my whole life. your dad and I were talking the other day and we decided that you've filled every void...ones we didn't even know we had. when we're out EVERYONE stops us and asks about you and tells us how amazing and beautiful and adorable and cute and sweet and calm you are! this one guy was even moved to TEARS when he saw you...awkward....haha....It's true though. you're such a good little baby. full of character too.

i love you, kid.

also: the kitties are so sweet. we've been staying at my mom's house and they just follow me around and mainly stay in our room. all three of the munchkins are sleeping currently. I bought stuff for babe room decorations at the fabric store today. I hope it goes well! Also, I'm about to go make some cookies I found on pinterest. SWEET. THE LITTLE GUY IS ASLEEP! Now's my CHANCE!!!!!

My mom, dad, aj and I watched INSIDIOUS tonight. it was pretty awesome. pretty scary.


1 comment:

  1. we keep journals for both the boys. i've loved it because i have such a terrible memory. so hopefully they'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete