Thursday, October 13, 2011

date night

Collin headed out of town today for a work trip, so he and little pumpkin head and I went on a family date last night. Grandma Smith made this adorable hat for him. So cute!!!


Of course this guy charmed everyone in the restaurant and then promptly fell asleep on the booth bench like usual. What a great date. Then CS and I could discuss our hopes, dreams, and fell in love all over again. I'm gonig to miss him so much while he's gone. But it'll be quick, and Freddie and the kitties and I will have fun at my parents' house watching Halloween movies. 




the server gave all three of us fortune cookies.
Here they are in this order: Collin, me, Freddie!


So great, huh!!!

1 comment:

  1. those are the best fortunes! yessssss! awesome. you three are the cutest and that little beanie is to die for.

    ReplyDelete