Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fondu Colki

DELICIOUS! Fondu dinner with new friends, Natalie and Marc!
My favorite was the cheese appetizer.

Yummy French drinks.
Chicken, steak, shrimp and veggies with all the sauces.
My man.
I forgot to take a picture of dessert! Of course it was chocolate with cake (crazy blondies I made that did not turn out right but tasted like cake so that's what I'll call it), strawberries and pineapple! YUM!
This is me waiting for the bus to take me to work. I want to go back to sleep in bed with husband snoozy face.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you felt so ill! You are a toughie and hide it really well! Sorry I wasn't more aware and compassionate! Hope you're fully recovered!
    P.S. I was craving cheese fondue (again!) alllll Sunday. My favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete