Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A few things:


1. We have all been sick the past few days. Collin got it bad then Fred then me. I had a temp of 101 and poor Freddie couldn't breathe out his nose. so so sad. even sadder, when he cries so hard after putting saline in his nose. that stuff is AWFUL!!


Collin takes really good care of us and gave me a delicious and pretty breakfast in bed.


Fred always gets breakfast in bed. Have I mentioned he is the gassiest little baby? He farts SO LOUDLY! Its so funny. Well just now he coughed-coughed then coughed and farted at the same time Haha.

2. Last night for Fhe we read this article about the power of the scriptures. It says that reading the scriptures can accelerate physical healing!! So cool! My palsy! Healing down there!

3. Here is an awesome scripture I read this morning:

                    2 Nephi 10:25....Wherefore, may God raise you from death by the power of the resurrection, and also from everlasting death by the power of the atonement, that ye may be received into the eternal kingdom of God, that ye may praise him through grace divine. Amen.

4. I love my husband. I love holding his hand

(when we were young)

5. My Kitties are cute. They are buddies these days.


6. My baby is awesome. walk, baby, walk.


Life is good.


David gets home from his mission tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. oh your baby is lovely. and that collin: he can go from looking like a high schooler, to actually looking his age. so strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is no fun when everyone in the family just passes it around! Hope you guys are feeling better soon! Crazy he is coming home, makes me think of my little brother who is coming home this summer, I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete