Monday, November 28, 2011

love things I LOVE

Things I love...



Freddie being super strong cute baby with a mow-hawk??



And super strong Maelo...hanging from this booth. He's 8 months and man, he's so funny. I'm excited for Freddie to get to that stage...but I'm happy to have him a tiny little baby for now.



Maelo is OBSESSED with David and it is awesome.



I love our bed. (and the dudes in it)



morning walks around the block. I love our neighborhood! and the sun! and the weather!



kitty bucket head.



Grandparents and baby



Cutie Dot, what a lady. I thought Monte was looking small..but no...Dot is just getting so big!!



Love this guy



ROASTED SQUASH and PESTO PIZZA! Recipe!



Feeding my baby and hanging with my family. 
AND OUTBURST!! My SECOND favorite game ever,
next to Boggle, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I need to set up my profile!! I want to go to that Pizza spot and I love your blog. Keep the stories coming. LOVE YOU, MOM

    ReplyDelete