Tuesday, November 01, 2011

our lives: Halloween-football-halloween

 spooksters at the trunk or treat party. no clue what I am. something lame. I just put on make up and then put a bow on my head because I saw it sitting there. I love my little orange boo guy. I swear we'll do better next Halloween. :)


 collin scaring all the little kids, haha

 hot zombie

 love our new friends, chelsea (and husband dallin), and preston and amanda.




I have the cutest funniest baby ever. how'd I get so lucky???




 i love you, anne costa.

dead ol punpkin going in the trash


 second play-offs game was against the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year.




 love my two guys




THE MOST INTENSE GAME EVER! at the end it was 6-6; for the overtime there was 3 minutes on the clock and each team got one possession. neither team scored on the first one.
SECOND overtime they had the ball first and we held them. THEN we got it and SCORED!!! MOST EXCITING INTENSE CRAZY NERVE RACKING 6 minutes of my life!!!!


WE were ALL screaming and going crazy. my stomach was in knots. it was awesome. WE WON!!!!!!! We were all rubbing freddie's head for good luck. he of course slept through the whole thing. ehehe.



 SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!!!! SO HAPPY!

HALLOWEEN NIGHT



 CAVE PEOPLE FAMILY







GOODBYE OCTOBER! The weather is REALLY getting great, David Money is coming home NEXT WEEK, then it's brother in law, Kyle's graduation, THEN my mom and dad in law come and it's THANKSGIVING!!!! November: you're going to be amazing!!!

Life sure is good. Now I've stayed up WAY too late doing this post. I should have been in bed sleeping. it was just too tempting to think I'd have both hands to type with since fred is sleeping in bed with his dad, haha.

oh and I had my 6 week appointment today. everything was healed up and looking great...i won't gross anyone out with TOO many details, but still gotta take things slow, says the doctor. I just LOVE being at Blossom. Every time I go there I feel educated and empowered. The breast feeding class the other day was SOOO great, too. Those women know SO much and they are just so passionate about it all. AND NOT PUSHY. they realize that every woman is different and encourage me to do what works best for me, frederick, and collin. love love love.

AND I pumped a little for the FIRST time! it went great!!!!!! I'm not going to do it often...just every few days so that I can freeze some in case of
-an emergency
-so that I can go to the temple with collin
I'm not quite ready or wanting to leave freddie for a long weekend or trip or anything...I'd want to take him with us!

4 comments:

  1. you guys look so great in all your costumes. wow! and look how big little freddie is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cavemen family!!!! hahah! You guys are amazing. Also, I love the pictures of Freddie and Collin at the football game. They are so sweet... Lots of precious photos to cherish forever. I love you, my sweet Nicki!!! I have presents for you and little man. I need to come visit soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that cute little boy!!! Aw he IS the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, i think erin and i are twins. i was just about to type the exact same first sentence she wrote. so, as not to be repetitive, i will say that i LOVE the pic of collin scaring the kids. they really look hesitant about him. and the cave family costumes were so cool! and yay for your bro and football!
    LOVE it!
    and so glad that breastfeeding and pumping and Blossom are alllllll as wonderful and as perfect as you deserve!

    ReplyDelete