Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was beautiful! Spring is my favorite time of year. 



Love this little round face. (put a bird on it)



I know, I know....I might have gone over board....but I only get to dress my son for Easter so many times before he catches on....




Collin's Easter Basket. I totally didn't get a THING for my brand new baby son, Frederick, but, hey, he's a baby...and that's what Grandmas are for, huh? My mom spoiled him rotten with animal books, outfits, and duckie toys. She even got two Beatrice Potter books, which was very sweet because we watched Mrs. Potter together the day Freddie was born. Oh....and the Good Housekeeping mag was sort of for me, but Collin loves Mariska Hargitay. (not as much as me.)


It's ALL MINE....(nice, CS. Nice)




Happy Easter, All.


2 comments:

  1. you know i will never say you went overboard on dressing a baby. :) i love it! happy easter you cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo adorable! i love the hat and the Portlandia reference!

    ReplyDelete