Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Visit to Florida

Collin and Frederick and I went to Florida to visit Collin's family for two weeks. It was one of the most relaxing family visits I've ever had. Collin got to get back to his roots after close to two years away. I got to be in water more often than not. Frederick got to see his cousins, grandparents and great-grandparents. Florida is beautiful. We enjoyed so much being in the sunshine, the green all around us, the sandy beach. The Orange trees. Freddie started off the trip, a babe in my arms, nursing and sleeping, to fully crawling, sitting up, pulling himself up next to furniture and sucking on his first foods besides breastmilk!! He loved being around his Grandma Lulu and Grandpop Smith, and it was a blessing that they got to witness so many of his milestones! All of our family and friends are so supportive of me, nursing, and the way we are raising our son. He is, after all, a pretty happy guy.


1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Freddie is getting so big. I love the one of him on the plane, and that last picture of the clouds is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete