Thursday, June 07, 2012

2 things

Yesterday I read something that reminded me of how blessed I am and it made me never want to complain or feel sorry for myself again.
Then last night my mom and I saw the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and we loved it. It made me want to travel to India but also to seek out and notice the beauty all around us everyday. It made me want to be more positive and optimistic. There is this super negative woman in the film and although everyone watching would look at her and be disgusted, I think that negative tendency can be inside I all of us. We can choose to be happy, grateful, to have "blue skies kind of ideas."
I am going to try for the rest if the week to look at things more optimistically than I have been so far this week and I bet it will help me feel better.
Great quote from the movie: "Everything will work out in the end. If it has not worked out yet, then it is not yet the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment