Monday, September 10, 2012

Bleb

My left breast started hurting really badly Thursday night--it felt clogged and would feel better when I nursed on that side so I did often. It continued to hurt all day Saturday and Sunday. massaged, pumped, nursed, let hot water run...etc. it felt like Freddie was biting me. Then last night it surfaced...another bleb! :( its my fourth one ever but I haven't had one for a good 6 or more months. There is this white spot the size of the head of a pin on the tip of my nipple. I guess there was a random small clog of dried milk and I've been working it out. It hurts sooooo badly--it burns and feels like my nipple is being twisted and ripped off. Hurts so much that my toes curl and i can barely stand it when Fred sucks but this is the best way to get rid of it. My other ones went away after a few days so I'll suffer through. Nursing is worth little challenges like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment