Friday, September 07, 2012

The Children's Museum Phx

Yesterday we went with my mom to the Children's Museum in Phoenix. I love this place. It's super magical. Super creative, hands-on, musical, active, interesting. It's stress-free because I can just sit and watch Freddie who is free to run around and be...free! I don't have to worry about him getting into toilets, litter boxes, galling off couches, smashing his finger in doors, breaking stuff, eating any paper product he can get, etc. and he's so entertained! Super fun toys and things to touch and learn about. I always meet really nice interesting moms to talk with the whole time; this time it was a woman from Prescott with a 2 yr old, twin 1 yr olds, and 1 due in March.

And there's FREE PARKING! Im telling ya I love this place. I'm buying a membership for next summer.

I love these photos as Fred looks very contemplative in them. We all had a great time. My mom is wonderful. Sorry for some seeming duplicates. There might be a slightly different expression or hand gesture and they are all precious to me.























My fav photo of the day...





























2 comments:

  1. oh nikki, i just want our two little boys to play together! plus i want to give that freddie a big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should go together sometime!! It looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete