Thursday, February 14, 2013

I E I will always love you!!!

Love is a many splendored thing! Love lifts us up where we belong! All you need is love!!!

Happy happy Valentines day!! Growing up my mom always made a big deal on valentines: cards for everyone, decorating the table and house with hearts-galore, heart-shaped pancakes, meatloaf, potatoes, etc. In high school I didn't date much so Valentines day was a day for LOVED ones: dear friends and family. We would shower each other with pink tulips, chocolate, treats, cards, and glitter. (Or maybe not glitter but you get it. This is the girliest I ever was.) now that I'm married to the man of my dreams, I get to be super gushy romantic too. And I got Fred started early as he glued a million paper hearts on a card and let me trace his hand for Collin, and enjoyed a few suckers and sugars cookies himself. I love love! Happy Valentines Day, all!! 

 
 

 


and some oldies circa 2009...


Love, right now, is me changing a super stinky poop diaper even though I really don wanna.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Nikki Money Smith! Best wife, best mother, best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Valentine's Day! That little Fred, man. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete