Saturday, May 22, 2010

All about Maebel Losa

This is Maebel Losa Nesbit. She is my cousin's daughter. Collin and I went out to their house in Charlottesville, VA for her blessing in church. I LOVE her. Man, if I have a baby, I want one like HER! Funny, cute, giant flowers, chill. The blessing was wonderful, too. Simple, pure love.

And it was so fun being with family! A few of my mom's siblings and their families live in New Jersey and Virginia. We finally got to take advantage of that, and there will be more at the end of the month.

Okay, now just look at this cutie! Awwwwww.







2 comments:

  1. She is so precious, and I'm glad you got to see family. I've got to say, though, that flower SCARES ME. What is with the trend of huge flowers on baby girls? It's really big in Utah (and I do mean REALLY big ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I got a magnet like the one in the last picture for my mom! :)

    ReplyDelete