Friday, May 14, 2010


Chakra

I am attracted to having harmony. That means I'm lacking that in my life and I'm feeling depression, loss of connection, and lack of caring.

It's true. I hate missing weddings, not yet meeting friend's boyfriend-&-potential-husbands, Joseph's last day of elementary school, the Phoenix dry heat, doing stuff with my mom, adventuring with Smith, watching movies at AMC theatre, and having lots of friends.

Seriously, I feel like having a girls slumber party. I feel disconnected from so much. And I hate that Collin and I separate and work all day in different states. There has to be a different option when it comes to growing up!

Well I sprayed Chakra #1 in the middle of my chest, and Chakra #4 at the bottom of my spine, so hopefully that'll work. Plus, I suppose I need to count my many blessings and endure and not look back! Okay! I'll try!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel very much the same way and it has been 3 years. I would like to tell you it gets better, but it really doesn't... I've missed my best friends wedding and am about to miss another best friends.. Its really hard. I guess all we can do is stay positive and hope that at some point in our lives we will either move closer to family or become rich so we can fly around whenever we want!

    ReplyDelete