Thursday, May 26, 2011

not usual

So Collin gets home from work each night and he's always in a great mood, whistling etc, and i'm ecstatic to see him. But in general, the Money/Smith clan isn't breaking out in song and dance. But my dad and Joe get home from practice, while my mom, CS and I have been making dinner and my mom puts on "Downtown" super loud. We are then all running and dancing around, singing to that great song. All the while the animals think we're insane, probably. Monte didn't actually say so, he just gave me that look like, you're nuts. 

Had to document this occasion, even if with the horrible camera on my phone because I was too large to go all the way upstairs and get the regular crappy camera. : D











Ended on a game of Rummikub where Sandy Money took all.

2 comments:

  1. Augh!!! Love you guys! I should have known that two amazingly fun people like yourselves are from FUN families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting in response to your comment on my blog, as well as to this one.
    ANOTHER KITTY!!! That just makes me want to go find Face and CUDDLE!
    I am going to tell you now because It is on my mind, but I am very happy that you are my friend. You have the attitude in life that I crave for. I try to reflect it on to my own life. Sometimes, it doesn't always get the best response from some people (I don't know what they are so bitter about.) But when I talk with you, I know its good to be optimistic and only see the best in things.
    This looks like such a fun day where you know you can be just as good of friends as family members with your family. I like how you always remember to take pictures too. I am excited about your new kitty. and Especially your baby. I love you

    ReplyDelete