Friday, May 20, 2011

need something

I want to live somewhere abroad. I keep thinking about my time in the Czech Republic and Ireland, and am really craving being so independent, so inspired everyday, and around things I'd never experienced before. I want to be young, adventurous, exciting, romantic. 


Dobry den.




An animal lover of sorts. 

Phoning that fiancĂ©e of mine. If I hadn't been in love with him, I'd've never come back to the states. Also note, I put my camera on self-timer outside of this booth in the street. I'm an idiot by doing that, but hey! It worked!


could be feeling this one soon...

 Egon Schiele, I know where you sleep.

 Chesky Krumlov Castle. You know, back in the day here they didn't have a good water source so they just NEVER BATHED. EVER. Like, NEVER....


 Dinner party on our rooftop. I love these humans.



2 comments:

  1. that birth sculpture is awesome. i'm totally feeling that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Once you get a taste of the outside world, it never goes away. The pleasures of traveling. But also the downfall of living a normal life. I hope we can one day be abroad together.
    Seeing this helped me remember that there is so much world out there! I was having a bad morning, but it was a good reminder that my insignificant problems don't matter much in the big picture.
    So THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete