Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Runaway LUNGS!!

Collin was on AZ News in Prescott this morning!!!!
To talk about Body Worlds & the Brain!!
Hahahahah! He did so well; MAN, my husband is awesome.
They sure are lucky to have him down at the AZ Science Center.
I have the news recorded if you ever want to see it!!!


He brought some REAL LUNGS: healthy ones and ones from a person who smoked. 
They were in this CASE! & In our house all night SO COOL!

LUNG THIEF!!!


Feeling great and pregnant and BIG & beautiful.
I'm starting to become okay with my very large pregnant breasts
and even starting to come to terms with the stretch marks.
I have them. They are ugly. I've put all the creams and lotions
on everyday and night. But preventing stretch marks was just
not in the cards for me. 

Blossom Birth Center. Toured it. Two delivering women.
And the one we met with yesterday was so soft-spoken, 
friendly, asked lots of questions, told us about her own
10 births and her son's upcoming Holy Communion. 

Felt great. Felt at peace. I'm not overwhelmed about it;
I already knew it was the one.


1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you Nikki and you are so close! I can't wait for your baby and to see how great of a mom you will be, because i know you will!

    ReplyDelete