Monday, May 09, 2011

My first Mother's Day!

I got to be honored for the first time on Mother's Day! 
I really wasn't expecting it because i'm only
half-way there. But I got chocolate and flowers
at church, and then afterward, a treasure hunt,
and even some presents! Woohooo! I love being a 
Mom, almost. Especially since all I have to do NOW
is to eat, sleep, and exercise!!! Yesssss.

But Babe Skittlecore Smith sure did
some good movements and HAS been 
CONSTANTLY ever since. I love it 
because I'm reminded all of the time that
he/she is in there. I love it. 

We had a great lesson on Charity at church 
and I was really inspired to try to have more 
charity for my family, for strangers, and to
not judge others. Someone said to assume that 
EVERYONE is going through something really really
hard and that they are doing their best. 

BELLY SHOT:


TWO MOMS in the Money/Smith family!

Brother, AJ, is SO thoughtful!!! 
He got me this adorable baby book!!!! 

Yayyyy, my own copy of my fav book.
(Can you tell that I eat, sleep, think, and dream BABE???!!!)

 Our first child. Hehe. He is going to be
JEALOUS. :)

Talking to Elder Money in the DR on the phone.
He gets home in 6 months!!!


DELICIOUS DINNER made by the men


Happy Mom's day!! I love my own Mother and Mother-in-law SO much! I'm thankful for them!!!!
And I'm also SO thankful for so many friends who are SUCH great examples of mothers to me.

Today someone said, "There is NO WAY to be a perfect mother! But there are so many ways to be a GOOD mother." We are SO hard on ourselves as women and we need to knock it off! We're AMAZING!
I feel amazing anyway! I feel so blessed and so happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun day! Thanks for the belly pic- I'm living vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete