Wednesday, May 04, 2011

sew good.


I've been reading all my friends' blog posts about their families, overcoming trials, happiness, and leaps of faith. I just feel so good right now. I feel so inspired and so blessed. I'm going to have a BABE! A baby! A little tiny human that relies on me. (Although I realize he/she is going to poop and barf all over me.) I have a super sweet kitten who probably thinks I'm crazy, but still snuggles me when I'm feeling emotional/lonely and Collin is at work. I have a husband who loves me and works so hard for US. He is my #1 best friend whom I love more than anything or anyone, way more than Babe and Monte.

I do not have a perfect life. Things suck sometimes. I don't always feel like I have a lot of purpose. I have stretch marks on my tummy. cryyyyyy.

But I feel happy right now. And I'm going to be with Collin for forever. Yessssssss.

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be such a perfect mommy!! I love you and am happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add to that: you have hundreds of friends who love and cherish you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo cute! I always love reading your blog because you are always so happy AND you have the best pictures!! I can't wait for your little bundle of happiness to come!!

    ReplyDelete