Thursday, June 23, 2011

MAZES at AZ Science Center!!!

My Mom, her sister, Susan, and I went to the az science center again today. While I was at my prenatal appt, they saw the Tahiti 3D movie which is AWESOME (and I usually hate 3D movies. This is just so well-done and interesting.) Then I joined them and we went through MAZES and Forces of Nature. It was so much fun. I feel like such a happy kid when I'm there. 


Sistas.



Me....finally made it out the MAZE of illusion.


Yes, I'm really huge, but notice my back is super arched. How do I get it to stop? It hurts! More yoga.






the storm simulator is so cool. Wind, rain, heat, lava, hurricanes, earthquakes, lightening. YIKES!!!!


YEAH!



Ps. My camera is SOOO possessed and so bad. We are going to get a new one before the birth. Then I'll get back to taking lots of pictures again.


2 comments:

  1. I used to roll my eyes every time someone commented on my belly. Not because I was offended or anything- but because I really didn't see what the attraction was. But man. Your belly is cute! I can't wait to see that little Smith baby!
    My back hurt pretty bad too. Did you get a prenatal massage? They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massage!! not that I know anything about prenatal pain....but I think massage can cure anything. :) I think you're beautiful. Can't wait for baby Smith. :)

    ReplyDelete