Monday, June 27, 2011

Camp Champs

Last week Joseph went to BYU basketball camp. He had the best time! He told us over the phone that his team got second overall, but that it was close. Then when we picked him up from the airport (he flew all by himself for the first time!!!!) he had a shirt on that said, "CAMP CHAMPS!" HE TRICKED US! They had won FIRST place!!!!!!!! Hahahahha, what a Money. He also got 2nd at the 3-point contest!


 (i know we forgot the line across. sillies.)

So proud of this kid, but not just because he's a winner, because he is a great guy and hard worker. I love him! I love all my brothers and siblings-in-law so much. I'm so grateful that my little whats-his or her-name is going to have such amazing uncles and aunts. They will be great examples. BTW, he/she is moving SO MUCH and getting SO BIG that you can see it all through my tummy!!! It's crazy!!! I need to get a video.

Joseph at Sundance:

No comments:

Post a Comment