Wednesday, June 08, 2011

YES!

I love it when you're so motivated 
because you just know something 
is SO RIGHT!


I love COLLIN! I want to be with 
him every second but alas, he is 
the hardest worker and has to 
leave me all day. At least he 
LOVES LOVE LOVE LOVES 
his job. That's good!


The two kitties are finally 
getting along!


The babe is moving SO much! 
The two of us listened to Rachel's 
lying in bed this morning, and 
man did she do some gymnastics. 


Prenatal Yoga is the BEST THING EVER!


Wow, what a blessing to be here, 
in Phx, with loved ones constantly, 
even if i sometimes get SO down 
about missing DC and Rockville people. 


the Business of Being Born. Watch it! 


Happy happy happy happy SUMMER!
Need to post: Summer Fun 2011


Coming soon: Sparkle Writers: summer film series


Love, N E M S

1 comment:

  1. I feel blessed to have you as my friend. :) I love you! and I love that you're happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete