Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hello Bunny!



The days roll by and the BIG FEELINGS roll out with each one of us in our new family of 5. We all LOVE our little birdie, Ella. We all want to hold her by ourselves and change diapers and bundle her. She's the best. My milk came in and WOWZA. Milk. Leaking milk everywhere. Ella and I and my bedroom smell like milk. Hehe. 
We are trying to get ahold of some kind of routine. That will help a lot but there has been stress and lots of tears and crazy bedtimes and little sleep. All part of the fun!!!! πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜©πŸ˜΅πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜šπŸ˜€
My mom has been great to have here: cooking meals, cleaning up, helping with the kids and loving them. 
I feel amazing for the most part. But I can't do a lot. With much walking I get breathless because of all my organs and guts settling back into place. I had zero tearing or trama with the birth so that's awesome. I still get a little sore sitting on my bum for too long or in my stomach if I bend over too much. So I'm in bed mostly but I love getting outside once a day for fresh air. It's BEAUTIFUL outside. What an awesome time to have a baby. 
Our friends, Milli and Abe, were going to come to film and photograph the birth, but with it happening so fast, there was no chance. I wanted to document Ella's first days so they stopped by and took a few shots of her and our family. And my dear Jayna will be up here in a week.5 to do a newborn photo shoot. I can't wait for that!! 
Little Ella is soooo cute. She's so sweet and (have I mentioned😜) TINY? For real we can't get over how small she is. She's pretty much 50% across the board just like Freddie but she's just so small compar d to them! 
Nap time for me!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment