Friday, May 13, 2016

BABE Bachelorette Party

At the beginning of April, good friends, Lyndsey and Lana, put together a little girls night out for another pregnant mama, Heidi, and me! It was so much fun to go out with some my close friends and celebrate just a couple more months of freedom before complete and WONDERFUL dependency from a little tiny human.




BELOW:
Jayden Cone, Lyndsey Findlay, Lana Dahle, Me, Heidi Kim, Amelia Money, Lucia Killian
We at dinner at Cheesecake Factory (SO GOOD!!!! I hadn't had that in soo long!) And then a few of us went over to the Tavernacle Dueling Piano Bar. The guys played ALL our requests (mostly Billy Joel, Elton John, Beatles, and Taylor Swift, hehe. Oh yeah and they totally played Always be my baby for me too!!!!) It was so much fun. The piano players were CRACKING UP that I was so pregnant and in a piano bar to celebrate. They serenaded me several times. So funny and great.
I have missed friends in DC and Phx so much lately and it's really awesome to have a strong support system and group of friends here in SL too. I really feel like this is home (for the time being. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment