Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Holiday Transitions

**How am I supposed to make the transition from Halloween to Thanksgiving? I like my cobwebs and ghouls and floating eyeballs.

**On another note, our friend, Yi, has been meeting with the missionaries at our home. They speak Chinese most of the time, but I love being in the room, listening, and feeling the Holy Spirit testifying of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. How blessed I am to have it in my life. 2 for sure constants in my life for ETERNITY: the Gospel and Collin Smith. I love the Bible. I love the Book of Mormon. I love the temple. These things are hard to explain because they are so simple, but they bring such great happiness to me.

**ANDDD we clipped the killer aka. Monte's nails. had to. just clipped. We'll see how it goes. I have so many scratches and bloody gashes on my body. BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!

**This Saturday we get to watch Baby JONAH!


Ps. I'm going to make this soon: http://mrshardingcooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/orange-chicken.html

2 comments:

  1. Don't you wish it could be Halloween all time time!!? Just wear costumes year round.
    I vote that you keep some cobwebs up, or at least an eyeball or two.

    p.s.You really know how to capture a great moment with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays to you guys! The transition is hard, but worth it, right?

    You have so many blessings! Thank goodness for the gospel and ETERNITY. Love you guys. You never cease to amaze me and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete