Saturday, November 06, 2010

The Twitty-Stevens Connection

Tonight::::::::::::::::::::

JONAH
Montgomery so sweet around babies
Song of the South----man that really painted a false picture of slavery...
ETE, Sarah + friends
We ate at Lebanese Taverna, my husband is reading my journals, lots of people in the house,
teaching kitty to jump up on the high things without his sharp claws
GOT A NEW GARBAGE DISPOSAL
Husband reading journals...did I mention??????

Calvin Johnson and Gone with the Wind and dancing and hummus and HUSBAND!
READING!
JOURNALS!




I read a letter from Allison to me and it was the sweetest. We were so in love.

3 comments:

  1. This is my new favorite blog to read! Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you happy that C is reading your journals??

    I made Marc read selections of my journals (carefully screened) before we were married so he could see how deep/neurotic/sentimental/detailed/irrational/whimsical/serious I was/am. I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I thought he would. I love reading other people's journals... if they let me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitty-Stevens connection!

    i love your journals. i love you.

    ReplyDelete