Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Temple. Life. Best friends. Kitten. Love. Happiness.

We went to the visitor's center at the DC Temple on Sunday after church
(Visitor's Center is across from our chapel)

I love his heart

Lover/best friend/sealed forever

What hott stuff

Don't judge me too harshly. We leave for church at 8am and this time I woke up at 7:55.
But I made it, right?? And I wore my Christmas outfit.

Collin and our friend, Yi


Elder Lo, me, Collin, Yi, Elder Kirby, Elder Hung


Life is Beautiful. It has meaning. We have purpose here on this earth. The purpose is to love each other, and to learn. We are in families and friendships that will not end after death, but will go on forever. That makes me so happy. And my kitties will be there, too!

Shout out to dear friend, Natalie and her brand new baby girl today!!! I love you.

To celebrate: TONIGHT IS AZURE RAY!!!!!!!!! How much happier can I be, do you ask??? Well this weekend I get to see best friends and then 
Monday, we're going to DISNEYLAND AND Collin and I will have made it to 2 years of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment