Friday, November 19, 2010

Sugar is good.

Okay, I would not classify myself as a "donut lover" or "donut person." I enjoy the occasional glazed Krispy Kream, but if I were given the choice, I'd probably pick a bagel or croissant over a donut.

Today is Friday. And I'm going home to Phoenix. And it's really beautiful and blustery yet sunny out, SOooooooooOOOOOooooo, I decided to treat myself to something!

Went to the "Fractured Prune" down the street. I'd been there for a bagel and thought that sounded pretty good. BUT while I was there I decided I'd get a donut. Why not?!

WELL THANK GOODNESS BECAUSE IT WAS PURE DELICIOUS HEAVENLY GOOEY GOODNESS LOVE AND COMFORT. Hand-dipped sugar. yum.

Please come visit me and we'll go there.

http://www.fracturedprune.com/menu_rockville.php

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Wanna send one of those my way? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite to eat something new with you! Of course we'll go! I love me some donuts!

    ReplyDelete