Tuesday, November 09, 2010

To Life!!

I made this collage for CS
 The kitten is getting big!!!! 
He loves this stuffed bunny that Kendra made us. so cute. 
AND he thinks HE is a bunny!!! He hops all over the place!!!

Saturday we watched our cousins' son, Jonah. Monte was so good with him.
But he also didn't let anyone forget that this is his house and I'm HIS mom.  

Collin loves doing tricks with other people's children
Jonah like it!!!
Monte was especially needy. What a sweet baby.
OWN the Town Square!

We ate at Lebanese Taverna. Yum. 

The Ahpings
BEST BUDS COUSINS!!

Collin installed our new garbage disposal!! Oh yes. With Sarah's help of course.
See! He has to be anywhere the baby is. 


Sunday afternoon just the 3 of us had a great relaxing wonderful
day filled with games and watching 4 hours of
Gone With the Wind. That movie is incredible. Amazing shots. Beautiful story.
Depressing open-ended. 
Yummy dinner of Omelets and asparagus. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! You are looking fabulous at the Lebanese place. You and Collin are so perfect together! Love your adventures.....and your omelets with asparagus. Yum!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Gone with the Wind but despise that mealy old, backbone-less Ashley. Drives me nuts! I love how Monte looks at-one with the stuffed bunny in that pic. And I love eggs for dinner!

    ReplyDelete