Tuesday, October 09, 2012

song

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/music?lang=eng#d

Click on Does the Journey Seem Long?

Its very beautiful.

General Conference was very meaningful to me this past weekend. I received answers to things I was praying for and revelation for myself, my marriage and my family. It really softened my heart. It reminded me that God is mindful of me and that he loves me and wants me to be happy. I have to do my part and he will make up for the rest. Plus ANOTHER Temple in AZ! Tucson! And the missionary age lowered for both  men and women! So exciting!! I'm grateful for a living prophet. God continues to love his children by giving them modern revelation today. Lds.org for more info.

Photos from Conference and the weekend


 

 

 

 

 


downtown adventure with May, Pete, and Francie Costa


 

 

  

 



 

 

Puff Pancakes recipe here.

 
pictionary got intense


No comments:

Post a Comment