Thursday, November 21, 2013

A&tJ

These little nervous feelings about giving birth started creeping in but today I'm packing and listening to my birthing playlist and I'm feeling so happy weepy sentimental good. Fred is napping and I'm cuddled in my bed dreaming of my second child. Antony and the Johnsons is my favorite for birth (and in general). Last time I listened to Spiraling over and over and this time I love You are my Sister. I am picturing Frederick and the baby, together; so magical. (I mean I'm worried about him being rough and going "boomy" right on the babes head too), but I know they will love each other.

As I listen to Hypnobirthing affirmations my body gets so relaxed and gushy and comfortable. I will be confident, safe, secure. I will open and birth smoothly and easily. I will look to Collin. I trust him. I've been in love with him for over 6 years, you know. 

These are more good things:











Pre 5th anniversary dinner at Postino. Best.







No comments:

Post a Comment