Wednesday, August 24, 2011

happy post!

went out with besties, Morgan and Tom the other night for appetizers appetizers APPETIZERS at Oreganos. DELICIOUS! FULL! Happy! Here are some cutie pictures.





PS. Maria Taylor just came out with a new cd today. (she's one of the women from one of my favorite bands, Azure Ray.) cool!!!
PPS. Tim Fite is an incredible artist. I wish he didn't swear so much. but man, he's incredible.

Had another weekly appt today. Collin couldn't come but AJ came with me and it was really fun to have him there. things were good except that I neglected myself a little with hydration and calories. I had a stressful week! but I can't let it effect little baby dude. there was a questions of where the head was, so I had a quick little ultrasound and got to see the little one's face, staring STRAIGHT at us, SMILING!!! hahahahahhaha. It was SOOO adorably creepster. little chin. big head just like mama. I can't wait! (but I can! develop all the way as much as you need to and THEN come!) Oh, and head was down and in PERfect position, yay.

Here are some gorgeous pictures of the gorgeous phoenix sky from the other night. Mini dust storm. wonderful experience in the temple with Collin.







Here's when a friend was using her magical pencil powers to tell 
me the sex of my baby. She says a boy. so does my dad and AJ. 
Mom says a girl. I say I HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!
I'm so excited. Not finding out the sex is THE BEST!!!!!



I love you, hot stuff

Holy crap my acid reflux will be the death of me. 

My kitties ARE SO CUTE! MAN! they do everything with me. I'm never lonely! I love my monte guy and dottie girl. BAH! they are so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Not finding out the gender is so fun! I'm glad you're loving it too.

    And for your acid reflux, try eating a pickle. That's what I did during my pregnancies and it always worked for me. In fact, a pickle was the last thing I ate before Axton was born.

    ReplyDelete