Monday, August 15, 2011

ninth month, bring it on!!!!

Today I start my 36th week!!! My ninth month of pregnancy!!! So that means I can have my babe anywhere between 3 and 7 weeks!!!!!! I can't believe it's coming up so quickly. I feel very good.

hips are stiff/sore-ish
hard to get up out of chairs/the car etc
gotta keep moving the feet and ankles or they get pretty stiff and a little swollen
peeing all night
not as much sleep

BUT there are always naps during the day,
a husband who rubs my feet during church and does ALL the hard labor around this place
laundry and decorating and dishes to keep me movin
Birthing room yoga to keep me stretching
dates just CS and me!
BATHS!!!!
buying nipple cream and california baby sunscreen and diapers with coupons and PAINT and little shelves

and so much more....

but mostly that WONDERFUL movement of that baby. sliding, slipping, flipping, pushing, hiccuping, nuzzling.

This is certainly going to be exciting.


PS. I like my new Iron Cover, don't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment