Monday, August 29, 2011

Trip to Tucson

This past weekend, Joseph had his first football game of the season in Tucson so the whole family went down together. We stayed in this awesome beautiful hotel that blended in really perfectly with the mountains and scenery. It was a relaxing paradise. My dad is the head coach, but took it easy due to the surgery. Joe did awesome, and they beat the other team into the ground. It was like 48-0. We were in the awesome car driving down. Roller Coaster Road + the theme from Halloween and then growing pains. dance party in the car. swimming in a really awesome pool overlooking Tucson. Perfect weather at the game. tons of walking. Almost peeing my pants every two seconds because my bladder is the size of a pea. being so in love with collin. eating DELICIOUS "Mama's" pizza!!! So amazing! my mom and I got a cheese with tomato and artichokes. My pregnancy food is artichokes. playing werewolf, watching Chopped, telling ghost stories till 2, 3am. Then being the "OLD" person and telling everyone to be quiet and go to bed. awesome testimony meeting with just the family. (we've never done that, and it was really neat.) Taking a long shower, using a TON of shampoo and conditioner (is not using a lot a stressful thing for anyone else?), and taking a long walk around the hotel with Collin. Running into my mom and dad and friends. starving to death and shaking so my husband ran and bought me chinese food and somehow it was the most romantic thing ever. fun drive back and then home to our darling kitties who SPENT the night by themselves for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!! (Monte didn't kill Dot, phew.)

AND finally arranging the baby furniture and setting everything up and packing completely. yahoo. Still have lots to do for the room, but that's cool.

I took a ton of pictures and was so excited to post them and then...guess what...they weren't there. More than half of them were erased somehow. So depressing for me. Collin even took a picture of me pregnant that I wasn't totally disgusted at because of my largeness. LOST. but oh well...I must move on.....

Here are a few that SOMEHOW made it....













1 comment:

  1. you're so lucky to stay in a hotel! i love staying in hotels. so, that picture with the food...it is supposed to be a face? because i think it's smiling at me.

    ReplyDelete