Thursday, August 18, 2011

dates and wnba

Some things Collin and I have been doing together, lately


Driving to Cooliage, AZ, to go to Randolf Center
the sky was blue; the desert was fresh; the husband 
was happy and there was great conversation.




Apparently this is the color we want for the baby's room.
I sort of got the picture.

I sat in back on the way home. feet needed to be up.
they are all puffy these days.



these were going to be pancakes, but
they were so thin so Collin called them belinis.
they were quite delicious.
we were so hungry that we ate each one as it was done.



Usually Collin takes the metro to work and I have the car,
but I was going to meet him downtown that day, so I decided
I wanted him to drive so that I could metro. I hadn't since we've
moved here.
It was great. Man, the metro in Phx sure is cheap and clean.
Lots of crazies, of course, which I like and which reminded me of DC.



Collin's coworker gave him tickets to a Mercury game. I'd never been,
but we were excited to do something different. It was a totally different
experience from going to a suns game, but man, were the fans loyal, excited,
and loud. the Mercury was behind 10-20 points the whole game and SOMEHOW
they came back and won by 1 basket at the last few minutes! it was pretty
exciting. hehe.


got these delicious nachos.


We've been wanting to see the Modern Mexican Paintings
exhibit at the Phx Art Museum, but we can never go because
CS works till after it closes. BUT! Wednesday nights they stay open
late, phew! It was a really great exhibit. I recommend highly.








I didn't see any "no photos" signs, so I took them freely at first, but then a very
nervous volunteer came up to me and asked me to stop. hehe, oops.

There was this one piece that we'd never seen anything like. It was so beautiful,
but I couldn't get a photo.

Go see it.

Loved these bibs in the gift shop.


Every night at 10:30, Collin falls asleep, exhausted. I usually am super tired too,
but sometimes I stay up a little later in bed, just reading.



I love him. We are making a human. We're going to be parents. A Mom and Dad.

It's like, whoa.

1 comment:

  1. are you putting your feet up at night? i thought it would be so awkward (you know, side sleeping plus feet up?) but it wasn't and it helped my feet TONS.

    ReplyDelete