Tuesday, August 09, 2011

last week in rockville

Just got our computer back and some pictures from right before we left good ole Rockville. I miss that place. I get jealous of everyone that still lives in DC and jealous of everyone from here who went to visit this summer. I love life here and would go anywhere with Collin, but man, I really miss that place. I don't have photos of everyone, of course, but I do have a few good ones.





Awesome surprise going away party. 






Then we went to a delicious restaurant...Matchbox something (forgot the name, but go there because it's really really good.)



Sweet sweet Monte. My Montgomery.


Hanging out and flying the kite in our backyard one last time. Our beautiful gorgeous wonderful green glorious backyard.

A hunter in his element:







Last meal at Tanoor. Collin looks quite middle-eastern.



Washington DC temple. Beautiful!



As we were packing everything up, Monte kept going into his carrier. 
I think he didn't want us to leave him. 


Super cute guy


I miss our walls!




2 comments:

  1. seriously, we miss you tons. and it still cracks me up to see monte wearing a leash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! The picture of you and Monte is so cute, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete