Sunday, August 21, 2011

this is a bit of a roller coaster. Things change so quickly, but I wanted to write more.


There were complications. The first surgery is still healing, and my dad had another fribulation in the middle of the night last night so they had to shock his heart three times. When we got in to see him today after church, he was on a little oxygen again, but they took it off him pretty quickly. When we left tonight, his vitals were good, heart was steady all day, but for now they are going to send wait to do the hole surgery till next week. He's hoping that means sending him home tomorrow. Then the stress and worry starts again. But it will be okay.
It was nice to be there, just the family all packed in his little room. Lots of love and honesty and LAUGHTER. I felt my dad's fear a little bit, but AJ and Collin gave him a priesthood blessing to have faith and that he will be okay. God is mindful of us. What a thought, but I know it's true.
Collin and I fell asleep on a chair together this afternoon. We fit, even with my big belly. I love and rely on him completely. We are 36 weeks pregnant today. I love my family. I'm also soooooooo grateful for my friends. I feel so so loved. Thank you for prayers.
















1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family and keeping you in my prayers! xox

    ReplyDelete