Wednesday, January 04, 2012

baby boy:

i love how perfectly rubbery you are when you're waking up and all groggy. i love how you stretch your arms and stick out your little bum and little chest and squish up your face. i love your noises! your sweet purr snore as you sleep, the little gulps and gasps and grunts and sighs. i love your coos, and how, when i talk to you and ask you questions, you get very serious and furrow your brow and influx your voice, seeming to be answering me back about something quite important. and i listen. i can't wait for all the conversations we'll have, all the time we'll spend together, all the fun and games and ideas! i love those darling little big blue eyes looking up at me while you eat.  and that amazing smile! those dimples! it's like when we're smiling at each other and giggling and being silly and secretive, we're the only two people around. i love to nuzzle you, my baby, and cuddle and snuggle and kisses kisses kisses. i love your smell and your super soft skin and your fluffy hair. i love your hair! i love when we each fall asleep while you're eating, then wake and more cuddling. i love being your mama. i will be forever, you know.
frederick.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I want to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little Freddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need to sign in... it's me Grandma Money

    ReplyDelete