Monday, January 30, 2012

out with the old and in with the new

Remember this two years ago? Well that phone soon became MY phone (as I lost mine weeks later and Collin got a work phone). For the past two years, I've had it. But today, my friends, everything changes. 

We've finally decided that it's time to upgrade to Smart phones. CS got a Droid X 2 and I'm getting my iPhone today. But we won't forgot our roots. We've had these "junky" (can you imagine them being junky in 2006?) phones for years, and they've been good to us. I will NEVER claim to be any sort of photographer. But I am a documenter and journaler and I take a lot of pictures. I've taken tons on my junky orange phone, to tell stories and preserve memories, and they've done their job, no matter how grainy. It's seen moves, adventures, added family members, and the beautiful outdoors.

Here are a few of my favorite memories as told by my old phone. Thanks, guy. R.I.P.







2 comments:

  1. you're so good about documenting life. the good, the funny, the rare, the epic. love you so much and cheers on a new phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve all the photos... esp the poopy diaper! Grandma Money

    ReplyDelete