Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 resolutions

New Years Eve was so excellent; I almost forgot I am 27 and a mother...until the next day when I was so tired after staying out LATE and then being up feeding a child a few times and felt like I was hungover...oh well.  It was worth it! And I got TWO good smooches (Freddie's was a bit juicer than Collin's. woooo)














now for....
MY RESOLUTIONS:
  • harness train Dot
  • family walks once a week
  • read the Book of Mormon with Collin and Freddie
  • read with Freddie everyday
  • go camping at least twice
  • exercise and start losing this baby weight
  • go to the temple at least once a month
  • be more supportive of my husband
  • read my church lessons weekly
  • have faith and COURAGE!
  • start writing everyday again
  • start puzzling again!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY 2012!!!

2 comments:

  1. that food looks almost as awesome as that baby. and what good goals. i really need to think about mine for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics! so real! nothing posed!
    you have great resolutions. still working on mine.

    love you! happy new year!

    p.s. loved the previous post of 2011 recaps.

    ReplyDelete